Logistics / Property Management
In addition to being the incumbent on the N00178-05-D-7662-FK01 – NAVSEALOGCEN/Naval Support Activity Crane Data and Material Management and Warehousing task order, CJSeto is the Prime contractor supporting Naval Postgraduate School Property Management and has nine (9) years of experience, five (5) as Prime, in support of material management and delivery supporting Commander, Strike Fighter Wing Pacific, NAS Lemoore, CA. Our professional staff has extensive Logistics and Property Management experience in the following areas:
- Logistics, Inventory Management, and Warehousing
- Material Receipt and Inspection
- Material Storage, Warehousing, and Issuing
- Shipping, Packing, and Crating
- Disposition support
- Inventory Management
- Material Management
- Material Movement Analysis
- Material Movement (Motor Vehicle Operators)
Expertise in Accountable Property Systems of Record (APSR) – ensure maximum visibility and traceability of on-hand stocks, issues, and receipts, Navy equipment, Navy equipment life cycle logistics, supply, warehousing, distribution processes, distribution procedures, and distribution techniques. Experience utilizing Government and commercial off the shelf (COTS) automated life cycle logistics, Navy ERP, Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS), maintenance, warehousing and transportation management systems (DPAS).
NAS Lemoore Specific Captures:
Demonstrated understanding and knowledge of material handling, storage, and tracking systems:
- Naval Aviation Logistics Command Management Information Systems (NALCOMIS),
- Web Federal Logistics Information System (WEBFLIS),
- One-Touch Supply,
- Federal Logistics Data (FEDLOG) and
- Aviation Operations logistics services such as Pre-Expended Bin (PEB) processes, requisition maintenance to include applicable Uniform Material Movement Issue Priority System (UMMIPS) standards and Electronic Repairable Management System (ERMS).
The Container Reuse and Refurbishing Center (CRRC) increases the efficiency of the NAS Lemoore packing and shipping department. It requires knowledge of aviation depot level repairable, packing, crating, and high valuable containers, and learning about the P700 packing regulations. We provide the appropriate container upon request to insure proper shipping in accordance with DOD standards. We provide the DOD form 1149 and insure the quality of the container used in shipping as well use weight handling equipment such as forklifts, hand dollies and pallet jacks to load and unload all material that has been shipped or needs to be shipped. We possess valid forklift licenses up to 10,000 pounds capacity.
NPS Specific Captures:
Receiving Points Acceptance–Deliveries / Property Tags–Logs / Excess–Re-Use Program / PO Process–KFS / Hazmat
Excess processing / Re-Use Disposition / DRMO Process / Furniture / E-Waste